Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wow --- Home for 2 Months Now!!!

Hi everyone . . . so . . . we have been home for two months and this is my first update in a about a month and a half. Ugh. So sorry all. On the drive home every day from work, I tell myself, "Today is the day I update the blog...." then I get home, and I just can't take my eyes off of Lily. As it is right now, she is laying next to me on the couch, sucking on her fingers, and cooing and I just know this update will take me an hour to post! Oh well, if it does it does! So be it!

Let's see, so much to tell -- but it all boils down to one thing. Lily is an amazing baby!! She sleeps great, eats wonderfully, has a sweet demeanor, and is generally one of the happiest babies I have ever been around. She smiles regularly now. In fact, today we heard her first giggle! She loves to talk. Her favorite is a sweet, high pitched "owwwwwwwww." She only gets cranky for three things. 1.) She's hungry 2.) She's tired and 3.) Her diaper is wet. She can sit in a stinky diaper, but God forbid if there's a drop of pee in there. Too Funny!
We've had two appointments with the Dr. Caty and he says she is coming along beautifully. No restrictions! Her primary doctor has seen her about 5 times and she is always amazed with Lily's health and progress.
The most amazing thing to me is her control. She's been holding her head up for a month now. She is so strong. I think she will be sitting up soon.
Well, Lily has fallen asleep on my chest, and I am typing left handed....so I will post pictures and be gone.

















No comments:

Post a Comment